Dyness BX51100 5.12Kw Lithium Battery.
BX51100 lithium iron phosphate battery energy storage system can be combined in series or parallel to provide energy storage function for photovoltaic power generation users. Our product can store extra electricity into battery from photovoltaic power generation system in daytime and supply stable power to user’s equipment as power backup at nighttime or any time when needed. It can improve the efficiency of photovoltaic power generation and increase the electric power efficiency by peak load shifting.
BX51100 energy storage product’s positive electrode materials are lithium iron phosphate, battery cells are managed effectively by BMS with better performance, the system’s features as below:
- Comply with European ROHS, Certified SGS, employ non-toxic, non-pollution environment-friendly battery.
- Anode materials are lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4), safer with longer life span. lCarries battery management system with better performance, possesses protection function like over-discharge, over-charge, over-current, abnormal temperature.
- Self-management on charging and discharging, Single core balancing function.
- Intelligent design configures integrated inspection module.
- Flexible configurations allow parallel of multi battery for longer standby time.
- Self-ventilation with lower system noise.
- Less battery self-discharge, then recharging period can be up to 10 months during the storage.
- No memory effect so that battery can be charged and discharged shallowly.
- With wide range of temperature for working environment, -20℃~ +55℃, circulationspan and discharging performance are well under high temperature.
- Less volume, lighter weight.
The specifications of a 5.1kW Lithium battery can vary depending on the specific model and manufacturer, but here are some common specifications:
- Capacity: The capacity of a 5.1kW Lithium battery can vary based on the voltage of the battery. For example, a 48V 5.1kW Lithium battery would have a capacity of approximately 106 Ah (ampere-hours). However, other voltage configurations are also possible.
- Voltage: The voltage of a 5.1kW Lithium battery can vary, but it is typically between 48V and 72V.
- Energy Density: Lithium batteries have a higher energy density than many other types of batteries. A 5.1kW Lithium battery would typically have an energy density of around 120 Wh/kg (watt-hours per kilogram).
- Cycle Life: The cycle life of a battery refers to the number of charge and discharge cycles it can withstand before its performance begins to degrade. A 5.1kW Lithium battery can have a cycle life of several thousand cycles.
- Charge Time: The charge time of a battery depends on the charging system used, but a 5.1kW Lithium battery can typically be fully charged in a few hours.
- Discharge Rate: The discharge rate of a battery refers to the rate at which it can provide power. A 5.1kW Lithium battery can typically provide a discharge rate of 25-50 amps.
- Weight: The weight of a 5.1kW Lithium battery depends on its capacity and other factors, but it would typically weigh around 25-30 kilograms.
Request Quote. Installers to supply company details.
Have any questions? Call us now!
a Call Back
Should you like more information of if you have any questions, please feel free to complete our Contact Form or call us on the below number