SolarMd-Range 7.4Kwh & 14.3Kwh Lithium Battery.
Solar MD Residential battery solutions for energy storage can be integrated with solar photovoltaic (solar PV) systems to generate electricity, providing a safe and reliable solution to load shedding or optimised self-consumption in a neat and compact installation.
Don’t compromise on performance & convenience – with Solar MD, homeowners get a robust technical solution that is truly switch on and forget.
Solar MD flexible modular design will enable you to combine SS4037 and SS4074 battery modules. By doing this you can achieve different energy storage capacities and thus be scaled according to user requirements. You can increase capacity through a parallel connection of the batteries.
- It’s a flexible solution for both small configurations and mid-sized configurations
- It supports both parallel connections and CAN communications
- A modular design
- Very easy to install
- A universal Wall-mounted system
- Excellent safety
- High-temperature performance
- Long life cycle
- High energy density
- Stable discharge platform
- High charge & discharge rate
- Highly efficient
The specifications of a 5.1kW Lithium battery can vary depending on the specific model and manufacturer, but here are some common specifications:
- Capacity: The capacity of a 5.1kW Lithium battery can vary based on the voltage of the battery. For example, a 48V 5.1kW Lithium battery would have a capacity of approximately 106 Ah (ampere-hours). However, other voltage configurations are also possible.
- Voltage: The voltage of a 5.1kW Lithium battery can vary, but it is typically between 48V and 72V.
- Energy Density: Lithium batteries have a higher energy density than many other types of batteries. A 5.1kW Lithium battery would typically have an energy density of around 120 Wh/kg (watt-hours per kilogram).
- Cycle Life: The cycle life of a battery refers to the number of charge and discharge cycles it can withstand before its performance begins to degrade. A 5.1kW Lithium battery can have a cycle life of several thousand cycles.
- Charge Time: The charge time of a battery depends on the charging system used, but a 5.1kW Lithium battery can typically be fully charged in a few hours.
- Discharge Rate: The discharge rate of a battery refers to the rate at which it can provide power. A 5.1kW Lithium battery can typically provide a discharge rate of 25-50 amps.
- Weight: The weight of a 5.1kW Lithium battery depends on its capacity and other factors, but it would typically weigh around 25-30 kilograms.
Request Quote. Installers to supply company details.
Have any questions? Call us now!
a Call Back
Should you like more information of if you have any questions, please feel free to complete our Contact Form or call us on the below number