FreedomWon Range from 5/4Kwh,10/7Kwh,15/11Kwh,20/14Kwh Lithium Battery.
LiTE batteries are packaged in a high-quality compact and attractive aluminium enclosure with integrated heavy duty protection circuit breaker, state of charge display and power cables, allowing for quick and easy installation and safety peace of mind.
The advanced BMS allows for hassle free plug and play commissioning with most inverter brands. Extensive size/capacity options allow the designer to select one unit to satisfy the storage capacity needs for the system thus simplifying installation and commissioning and resulting in a compact, safer, neater solution.
- This battery is compatible with most inverters on the market
- These batteries can be expanded up to 20 batteries in parallel
- 10-year local manufacturer’s warranty
- Support high discharge and charge power
- Batteries can be charged in shorter time due to high charge capability
- Nominal Voltage: 52V to suit 48V Inverters, Min 47V, Max 56V
- Continuous Charge & Discharge Rate: 1C = 100A
- Service Life: > 5500 cycles @ 80% DOD (Depth of Discharge)
- Enclosure: Aluminium, powder coated white front, rated for indoor use
- Control Interface: RJ45 Socket x 2: CAN Bus for interfacing with compatible inverters and system controllers, Communication for connection of parallel batteries. (NOTE: All parallel batteries must be all of the same model
- Protection: Shunt trip circuit breaker, Overcurrent, Under voltage, Over Voltage, Temperature
- Human Interface: State of Charge (0 to 100%), Error light, Error reset button, USB plug for programming
The specifications of a 5.1kW Lithium battery can vary depending on the specific model and manufacturer, but here are some common specifications:
- Capacity: The capacity of a 5.1kW Lithium battery can vary based on the voltage of the battery. For example, a 48V 5.1kW Lithium battery would have a capacity of approximately 106 Ah (ampere-hours). However, other voltage configurations are also possible.
- Voltage: The voltage of a 5.1kW Lithium battery can vary, but it is typically between 48V and 72V.
- Energy Density: Lithium batteries have a higher energy density than many other types of batteries. A 5.1kW Lithium battery would typically have an energy density of around 120 Wh/kg (watt-hours per kilogram).
- Cycle Life: The cycle life of a battery refers to the number of charge and discharge cycles it can withstand before its performance begins to degrade. A 5.1kW Lithium battery can have a cycle life of several thousand cycles.
- Charge Time: The charge time of a battery depends on the charging system used, but a 5.1kW Lithium battery can typically be fully charged in a few hours.
- Discharge Rate: The discharge rate of a battery refers to the rate at which it can provide power. A 5.1kW Lithium battery can typically provide a discharge rate of 25-50 amps.
- Weight: The weight of a 5.1kW Lithium battery depends on its capacity and other factors, but it would typically weigh around 25-30 kilograms.
Request Quote. Installers to supply company details.
Have any questions? Call us now!
a Call Back
Should you like more information of if you have any questions, please feel free to complete our Contact Form or call us on the below number