Averge 4.8Kwh Lithium Battery.
The Averge Lithium battery designed with only the top components and quality in mind. The lithium battery group is developed by Leoch international technology Co. Ltd. Belonging to one of the series of 48V battery backup products, the system adopts the international advanced lithium iron phosphate application and BMS control technology. Due to it’s a long lifecycle, small size, light weight, stable performance, safety and environmental protection, as well as a strong ability to adapt, it is one of the best in the world. The system integrates advanced battery manage system (BMS), including charge and discharge management, thermal management, communication management, balance management, data management, and realize remote centralized monitoring, remote management and maintenance of the battery.
- Batteries can handle over 1C (100 Amps).
- The battery features Charge-current limiting to 20 Amps (with a settable activation point up to 100 Amps [default 51A] and can disable).
- Low-cell sleep (settable). With an intelligent wake-up via charge.
- Full protection: over/under-Voltage, -Temperature and -Current protections.
- Can be rack, stacked or vertical mounted.
- A 125A breaker built in and used as a safe disconnect.
- Double-terminals for multiple connections.
The specifications of a 5.1kW Lithium battery can vary depending on the specific model and manufacturer, but here are some common specifications:
- Capacity: The capacity of a 5.1kW Lithium battery can vary based on the voltage of the battery. For example, a 48V 5.1kW Lithium battery would have a capacity of approximately 106 Ah (ampere-hours). However, other voltage configurations are also possible.
- Voltage: The voltage of a 5.1kW Lithium battery can vary, but it is typically between 48V and 72V.
- Energy Density: Lithium batteries have a higher energy density than many other types of batteries. A 5.1kW Lithium battery would typically have an energy density of around 120 Wh/kg (watt-hours per kilogram).
- Cycle Life: The cycle life of a battery refers to the number of charge and discharge cycles it can withstand before its performance begins to degrade. A 5.1kW Lithium battery can have a cycle life of several thousand cycles.
- Charge Time: The charge time of a battery depends on the charging system used, but a 5.1kW Lithium battery can typically be fully charged in a few hours.
- Discharge Rate: The discharge rate of a battery refers to the rate at which it can provide power. A 5.1kW Lithium battery can typically provide a discharge rate of 25-50 amps.
- Weight: The weight of a 5.1kW Lithium battery depends on its capacity and other factors, but it would typically weigh around 25-30 kilograms.
Request Quote. Installers to supply company details.
Have any questions? Call us now!
a Call Back
Should you like more information of if you have any questions, please feel free to complete our Contact Form or call us on the below number